I believe that everyone should have great images to commemorate their life events.
All of my senior packages include:
- An on-location shoot in the Twin Cities location of your choice.
- Unlimited outfit changes / poses during your session window.
- A private on-line proofing gallery available the same day of your shoot.
- Once you choose your favorite shots, I touch them up to make sure you look your best.
- Within a few business days you’ll have an online gallery of final images that can be ordered in a variety of prints sizes & styles and shared online (and if you need a copy sent to the yearbook, just let me know the info and i’ll make sure they get what they need!).
I love to incorporate your interests into the shoot, just let me know what your into and I will find a way to get it into the shoot. Want a photo with your dog? no problem! Play an instrument? We’ll get it in! Archery or Trap Team? I’ve shot it! (both in photos and for fun!)
If you want try some fun shots as well, I’ll be sure to get as many of them in as possible (once we get a few of the “boring” ones done to make your parents happy). When your having fun your images turn out better, and I want you to have great images.
60 Minute Session – $200
– Depending on outfit changes / props / etc you can expect around 5-15 final images from this package, but if I get more, you get more.
Half Day (4 hours) Session – $600
– Depending on outfit changes / props / etc you can expect around 20-45 final images from this package, but as always, if I get more, you get more. This package is great if you want to do a lot of location changes, outfit changes, different poses, props, photos doing an activity, etc. without having to worry about the session time running out.
Back to back sessions are available, just ask!